Neptune Diner – Delicious recipes
Cheddar and Crab Casserole
– 3 tablespoons of plain flour
– ¾ cups of skimmed milk powder
– ¼ teaspoon of mustard powder
– ¼ teaspoons of salt
– ¼ teaspoons of pepper
– 1 cup of water
– 3 oz strong cheddar cheese, grated
– 12 oz Crab meat
– In a small saucepan, combine the flour, mustard powder, milk powder, salt and pepper.
– Gradually add water, constantly stirring until the mixture become thick.
– Remove from heat.
– Stir the cheese into the mixture until it has completey melted.
– Stir in the crab meat.
– Place in a casserole dish and bake until all indredients are thoroughly cooked.